Monday, November 22, 2010

Chassis rigidity #2

Do it, do it now!
Basically adding a rear chassis brace to the older Subaru's gives you a hint of that elusive oversteer you have always wanted. Then again I have mine combined with my up rated rear sway bar which I am sure helps.
Not so clean install, we'll probobly get on that at some point...
However speaking of clean... we installed my amp and speakers. Once we had all the wire laid out we knew we couldn't run to the originally planned location for the amp, so with a little quick thinking this is what I came up with.

More pictures and info after the break!




It ends up being a perfect fit right into the box, and allows me to continue caring all the knives and saws and tools that make a Subaru a Subaru. It isn't love, it is utility. Love doesn't pull you out of a ditch.. where was I?!?
Oh more interior shots...
Everything went in very very clean, you can spy the new silver rather then black speakers in their new homes, you can even just make out the tweeter in that shot.

Also managed to graft my new "muffler" to my exhast and Nii filled in some rott holes we found once we took the exhaust off.

Little bit of business, I think the new plan is to move most of the posting to one of or both of our new sites. We didn't finalize a name when we started the blog last night, after some careful deliberation well settled on "Touge Cafe" and you will be able to find up at both tougecafe.blogspot and tougecafe.wordpress. We are doing some tests now to decide which service we like and want to stay with. But of course, we can open this up to you, the readers... What do you guys think? Switch blogs? Stay with YNS Production? Move to wordpress? Lets see some comments/feedback, this is just as much about us as it is going to be about our readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment